Monday, October 10, 2011

Karie-Ann and Chris wedding day. Wedding photography a different perspective.

My cousin Chris married his beautiful fiancé Karie-Ann this weekend. I went but not as the photographer as a guest. It was great they didn't even ask me to shoot it, I did however take the camera and lights. I begged them after dinner for 5 minutes of there time to pull is off.



When I got there, I wanted this photo of them together with the Holy Cross Abbey in the background. I'm ordering a big print for them as a gift. Shoosh don't tell them!


After the ceremony I shot some quick pics on the Fuji X100 of my twin Mikes family and his adorable daughter Inara. She was a a bit camera shy at the beginning but warmed up to me making funny faces and giggling at her.


Roan even showed what a good big brother he is.


The rest of the pics I took at the reception. Less then 100 photos all day on two cameras at a wedding is probably some kind of record. But then again I wasn't 1st shooter or 2nd or even 10th. I was there only as a guest to enjoy the event. I even got into a debate with Athena about which side is best to photograph on her. Look how pretty she is. This side won.


You can see the rest of the pics on Facebook as my family wants to see them and I'm only going to put a few here.



1 comment:

Michael said...

Nice photographs, all the pics taken very nicely wedding photographers use different and new trend to shoot the pics but selecting the photographers is the big thing, online wedding planner make easy for choosing the photographers for wedding event.