Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Small Strobes, Big Results workshop




Last Saturday the 23rd, I took David Tejada's Small Strobes, Big Results workshop. This was absolutely fun!!! Besides there being a bunch of great photographers from around the country there, David and his assistants are a blast to spend the day with. I made several new Photography friends who got to witness me attempt to drink a 64oz. margarita. :-O



David explained lighting in a easy to understand way. I fully believe that after taking this workshop I have the confidence to light any location with any creative idea that crosses my mind.

If you want to understand and control your light TAKE THIS WORKSHOP! You can find more information at Small Strobes, Big Results.


I'll have some behind the scene video as soon as i'm done editing it down.

No comments: