Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Hottest Wedding this year...

Back on Friday August 1, I shot the Fanta-Huff wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony at the Denver Botanic Gardens . Since it was in the gardens which don't have air conditioning and Denver was on its 20th straight day over 90 degrees it was HOT!



Back to the Wedding... It was quite beautiful and Tom and Barbara are wonderful people. They have a terrific set of family and friends. Athena and I had an absolute great time. I am pleased to have been a part of their wedding.



Earlier this year I shot another wedding by myself and swore I'd never do that again, so this time I begged my wife to be my foto assistant. She happily accepted and off we went husband and wife wedding shooters.....



I set Athena up with my second camera the D50 and a rented a 105mm F2.8 AF-S VR G micro lens I had for the weekend. I rented it from Camren Photographic Resources. This place is pretty cool and their prices are great.



I've been working all weekend on the fotos and I'm uploading them to the web gallery right now. Once I have permission I'll open it up to the world for viewing but right now it's a private gallery.

No comments: