Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Senior portrait session with Kyle



I shot Kyle the other day for his senior portrait session. His mother works with a girl I shot last years senior portrait. She saw the photos & loved them & wanted something similar for Kyle.

Her biggest fear she told me was making Kyle feel comfortable in front of the camera. He didn't want the stuffy senior photo and he wasn't comfortable posing.



We met up at Red Rocks and got to talking & I did my best to get on the same level as Kyle. We talked about music, school and anything I could remember about connecting with a subject.

I even got Marianne to hold my light stand with the umbrella to help things move along & be enjoyable. I don't know about you but I remember going to a studio being told to sit down & do nothing while they did all this stuff then BOOM off went the light and a "thank you have a nice day"



I want people to have fun with photography. Even when I'm shooting it. Kyle & Marianne had a great time loved the photos they got.

No comments: