Thursday, January 15, 2009

More than teaching, IWs want you to be successful.



Last year, I took the "Passion + Profits" class at Illuminate Workshops to get my photography business started off on the right track. You can read about it here.

Since then I have spent several nights out shooting, I've called, emailed and even gone to dinner & drinks with Efrain all to find more ways grow my photography business.

Everyone over at Illuminate Workshops is deadicated to your success as a photographer. They provide several classes including the previous mentioned Passion + Profit, also Photoshop, Lightroom, Architecture Photography, Photographing Children and even a Wedding Photojournalism class.

Now, to help you out even more, they have a sign up post for student and upcoming photographers to put their contact info on. "What for?" You ask? So that when clients call into the school looking for an amateur photographers to shoot their subject/event. Illuminate Workshop will refer them to you!

I've already had a couple referals from the school in the past year. So all you Denver area photographers looking to get some potential clients follow the link to sign up.

Jon

No comments: