Friday, July 11, 2008

2008 Starz Promax Winners

Yesterday on my lunch break I got to dazzle some of my fellow co-workers with all my camera gear. I brought out the gear to take a couple fotos of the winners of the 2008 Promax Awards. These Starz Entertainment employees won 2 Golds "Starz - Happy Mother’s Day", "Starz - Into the Scene" and a Bronze "Starz - World Television Premiere Weekend with Jeff Goldblum".



Congratulations to Chris O'Brien, Erik Larsen, Jess Ramsey, Linda Holloway, Marilyn Cook, Vendria Sirlona and all the other people who worked on these projects. I'd like to thank you six for giving me the opportunity to take some group fotos.

Maybe the fotos will get used in the company newsletter? This is my favorite it looks like their all thinking of next years winners!

No comments: