Wednesday, July 2, 2008

RTD Lightrail

Took the Lightrail to work yesterday morning. The train I was on, the G-line, was packed full at 7:20am. Standing there trying to get my mp3 player to work I started thinking about stock photography of all those business people going to work. This is a gold mine if you could get everyone to sign the model release form.

Out on the platforms you could shoot a million different pics of trains, cars, pedestrian. The guy waiting with his bike. The girl on the phone. etc... Then inside the man in the Oakley sunglasses reading the Business Journal, me with my Ipod on, everyone crammed in the aisle. No kidding its a gold mine.

But still the question remains how to get all them to sign? Would a General Premise Release work? It works in video production would it work for stock photography?

Now off topic of photography. Why is it so expensive to ride Lightrail? It cost me $1.75 one way, That could buy almost 1/2 a gallon of gas! Is it really cost effective to take public transportation? I'm going to have to check the mileage to and from work and do some number crunching on this.

No comments: