Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July with boats, friends and fireworks.. oh my!

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th. Mine was busy at first but ended up being quite relaxing. It started off early with going down to help my dad move into his new house. My brother B, his wife Anna and I cranked out all the heavy stuff and got it all done so we could get back to Denver.

They went to the 1st Friday showing downtown, but dropped me off at Cherry Creek Reservoir, so I could go out on my new friends boat. Athena and I met Sean and Tomi several weeks ago riding dirt bikes. They invited us out with them and their friend Arron on the boat to relax and watch fireworks.

I brought the camera to get firework shots even though I was paranoid all day about dropping it into the lake. As night fell we didn't know if we'd get to see any fireworks but as time went on we got a 360 degree viewing. They were going off all around us. It was pretty cool.

I've got a lot of work ahead of me to get the firework shots looking good but here's a look at the beautiful sunset we witnessed.



Thanks Sean and Tomi for inviting us out.

No comments: